• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Flying With The Pope

fx77

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2005
    ny state
    A businessman is getting on a flight when he hears from the other passengers that the Pope is going to be on the flight."WOW, great!" he thinks. "What a good place to be today."He is boarding, but he doesn't see the Pope, so he figures that maybe the other passengers were wrong. He takes his seat and is thankful that there is an empty next to him.Just before the flight closes, the Pope enters the plane and sits next to him. I am surely blessed, the man thinks. Here I am a good Catholic on a flight with the Pope sitting next to me.The plane takes off, and after a few minutes the passengers take off their seatbelts. The man looks sideways and sees the Pope reaching into his bag to take out a crossword puzzle book. Marvelous, he thinks, not only am I blessed with the Pope next to me, but he does crosswords and so do I. Maybe he will ask for help. He notices that the Pope is working his way through the puzzle and was tapping his pencil, thinking.The Pope turns to him and says: "I usually don't talk to others on flights, but I wonder if you can help me?""Anything your eminence. What is it?""Do you know a four letter word for 'woman' that ends in u-n-t?"The man feels uncomfortable. He thinks and thinks. Finally he says, "The only word I can think of is aunt."The Pope turns to him and asks, "Do you have an eraser?"