• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FML Trigger shoe broke during shipping to gunsmith

taseal

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2011
SE FL
wtf is this shit doing in vintage rifles? I must have putted in the wrong place... moving it!

Re: FML Trigger shoe broke during shipping to gunsmith

I just had the same thing happen to me, mine was a rifle basix trigger. Remember when you make you claim you need to add in the cost of the gunsmith installing/tuning it, as well as the shipping to and from the smith, wink wink
wink.gif

i got some remmy factory triggers w/o the safety for your pleasure

lmk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i got some remmy factory triggers w/o the safety for your pleasure

lmk</div></div>

do they come with shag carpet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just had the same thing happen to me, mine was a rifle basix trigger. Remember when you make you claim you need to add in the cost of the gunsmith installing/tuning it, as well as the shipping to and from the smith, wink wink
wink.gif
</div></div>

ah shittttt.... didn't think about that.

I should have made my gunsmith write me a quote, so I could have mailed that as well

well apparently it was approved. that was fast... lol...

I put it in for 91.99 which is what the mark-x trigger at midway goes for. I'll just pay the diff and get a timney trigger I guess.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i got some remmy factory triggers w/o the safety for your pleasure

lmk</div></div>

do they come with shag carpet?</div></div>

for the carpet...i'll have to charge extra....

I think i'm gonna just get the shilen. seems to be the best next to jewell. and apaprently jewell doesn't like getting dirty, which this rifle probably will. (it's like a long distance SHTF rifle for me)