• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FN 15 Pistol 5.56

lawrence97

First Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2006
South West, Arizona
This fine piece is from my buddies estate and all proceeds are for his wife. This FN15 pistol looks like new and may have not been fired other than at the factory. I do have the original box for the item. The “riton” optic that is pictured is not included.

This AR pistol has been discontinued by FN so now is your chance to own one. I will start by offering this for $1500 plus shipping and insurance.

These pictures are all I’ve got for now since this is one of many items and I was only able to take a limited amount of pictures. Here’s a link to the description on FN’s website:

The first post with “I will take it” followed by a PM gets it. This is posted on other sites and I will go by time stamp.
DF575209-EC92-4958-8024-E01A3BD56C58.jpeg
4CA3F805-4FB4-429F-A2CB-3304F4CEBEEB.jpeg

It does not look like it has been fired other than at the factory. My buddy passed and I am helping his wife out. To me it looks like new and I have the original box for it.
I will not call it brand new in box since it has been removed from the box and is sitting in the safe.