• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FN 509 Tactical- APEX, Inforce, Trijicon, Tier1...

LRSHOOTER0311

Green Eyed Devil
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2018
6986F74E-FED5-4562-9057-E893922E1A4E.jpeg
D66D5C5D-BD82-4E3F-909E-B2E10356357E.jpeg
E779FE92-99ED-4397-B8CC-DC916A21B812.jpeg
E0B6C8DA-A64D-4A7D-95D2-8F69E4F962AB.jpeg

I’m selling my FN 509 Tactical (black version, obviously). Comes with the case from the factory that includes the 2- 24 round magazines and 2- 17 round magazines, spare sized grip panels, threaded barrel, Trijicon suppressor height night sights, both recoil springs (yellow and blue), original Trigger parts, along with multiple red dot mounts.

The pistol will come with the APEX flat faced trigger kit, originally paid $145, not including shop install fee. I had it professionally installed as I heard too many horror stories of scarred and crack frames due to the pin being hard to install. It totally transforms the pistol and your ability to make more accurate shots and follow-ups. I will NOT remove it as it has already been professionally installed and is a definite upgrade anyone would/should do regardless.

I also have a custom Tier 1 Concealed holster for it with a mid sweat guard, light (APLc), spare mag holder and it is custom cut for carrying with the RMR and threaded barrel, I also asked to have it left open as I intended to buy a WARCOMP or PMM compensator to go on it. The holster both flexes with the body due to the bungee center and has a wing that presses the handle back into the body aiding in concealment. I did a lot of holster research and this is the best available in my opinion. I paid $157.98 in total, YES a pricey holster but man it is nice! So if you plan on carrying the gun, I can and will include the holster for $100. Knocking off $57.98.

Here is the price breakdown, so that you may "build your own package":
  • $950 for the gun with the APEX Trigger ($100 Savings)
  • Add $400 for the already mounted Trijicon type 2 adjustable RMR 3.5 MOA ($58.00 Savings)
  • Add $100 for the custom AIWB Tier 1 holster ($57.98 Savings)
  • Add $85 for the Inforce APLc light ($10 Savings)
That's a total savings of $225.98 (street price, not MSRP) + estimate $30.00 I'm covering in shipping.

Total "Package" cost: $1,535, I will drop $100 off if you buy the overall package and that will include shipping. If you don't want some items in the build or package, I can break these apart if need be, but honestly, it's the best setup for this gun IMO.

I will ship the gun or package after the money has cleared the account. Preferred PayPal gift, can do PayPal insured at your expense, or money order.

The gun has maybe a box of ammo through it, I bought it on an impulse buy and now it sits in my safe. Looking to redirect into ammo and training.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDBguy95
Adjusted price for RMR. Originally $485, did some research and found it cheaper new. I tuned the price below the lowest I could find.

Sorry, the posts are confusing for me on pricing, what do you want for the full package, minus the light/laser

Sorry for the confusion, I simplified it above. But here is the breakdown:
  • $950 for the gun with the APEX Trigger
  • Add $400 for the already mounted Trijicon type 2 adjustable RMR 3.5 MOA
  • Add $100 for the custom AIWB Tier 1 holster
  • Add $85 for the Inforce APLc light
Everything is shipped price.

BTT, knocked a $100 off for anyone who buys the package. So that’s equivalent to a free high end holster, Inforce APLc light, or an additional $100 off a type 2 rmr. Your not going to find a better deal. First I’ll take it gets it.

Just wanted to say that my exchange with LRSHOOTER0311 was great to deal with everything arrived as described and exactly when he said it would. Would definitely do business with him again.

Thanks again

Reactions: LRSHOOTER0311