• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FN-AR 308..

vikz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
just moved
Hello guys just wnated some input on this rifle,one of the shop is offering me a straight-up trade for my Dan wesson CBOB in 45acp for this rifle, my CBOB is unfired and the rifle is NIB too, so far my all the info I can search is very favorable regarding this rifle, I just want to get the input of those guys who owns or shot one of this rifle,will a vortex scope compliment this rifle??thanks in advance, I'm still kinda undecided becs i know the CBOB i have is getting really hard to get and I like my 1911s, but it just seemed like a good trade to do..

Re: FN-AR 308..

It's basically a tactical BAR hunting rifle. If that appeals to you go for it but I wouldn't trade a "unique" gun for it if that is what you are getting at. I've never seen or heard of a CBOB Dan Wesson so I don't know what the hell it is or what it's worth, but the FNAR isn't really anything special. Good rifle in its own right but not special.

Also if you're local ripoff rape palace aka gun store is willing to trade you that probably means it's in their favor...

I wouldn't do it. Just save up the money for your FN if you want it so badly, As the poster said above, the local gun store will not trade anything unless it is truly in their favor. I never, never, get anything at the local gun store (sad but local guys rarely deal in what I shoot anyways) unless I need it or it is a good price, which it rarely is.

I think they just want to move it.its been there for awhile now.