• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FN PBR Barrel...same diameter as SPS tactical?

Re: FN PBR Barrel...same diameter as SPS tactical?

Smaller

Its called a medium heavy barrel according to FN. Dont know the deminsions but SPS is pretty noticably thicker side by side.

I would go with the SPS tactical, there is hardly any aftermarket support for the PBR, the only bennies to the PBR are the (crappy imho) detachable mag, and the full bedding block, but the hogue stock is just not that comfy anyway.

Re: FN PBR Barrel...same diameter as SPS tactical?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: anesvick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Smaller

Its called a medium heavy barrel according to FN. Dont know the deminsions but SPS is pretty noticably thicker side by side.

I would go with the SPS tactical, there is hardly any aftermarket support for the PBR, the only bennies to the PBR are the (crappy imho) detachable mag, and the full bedding block, but the hogue stock is just not that comfy anyway. </div></div>

I dont get this what do you mean hardly any aftermarket support? CDI makes bottom metal that uses AICs mags,Mcmillan and Manners stocks Jewel triggers.