• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FN PBR for $600?

Brandon1

Private
Minuteman
Ok, I have a chance to get a FN PBR with Springfield scope mount and 3 box mags (possibly bipod and hard case) for $600. The rifle will (for now) have a Nikon BDC 3-9 on top.

My question is, is the deal worth it? Would I be better off to wait for an SPS in decent shape?

Re: FN PBR for $600?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">way better than a sps if you don't want it, it will sell fast at that price anywere</div></div>

I sense diggler44 pming the OP right now.....
smile.gif

for referance: CDNN has them for $6-700 depending on caliber and barrel length. figure what the transfer, shipping, and extra mags are worth.

Picked it up tonight. It is a PBR 20" non-fluted heavy barrel. Looks to be shot very little (he said only 11 rounds through the gun). I am going to mount my 3-9x40 Nikon BDC in Weaver rings tomorrow, but its only temp until I can recover from a $600 hit. I plan on a Mueller 4-16x50 scope in a few months.

live with it for a while and you will bet a better feel for what features you want when you upgrade the stock.