• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FN PBR XP 300WSM + McMillan A5

paulL01

Didicoy Muggle
Minuteman
May 2, 2012
Blue Ridge Mtns
As the title says. Bought this package from another hide member. I've never shot the rifle and, he was pretty sure it had never been fired either. The only thing I did was install an MCARBO trigger spring. The McMillan A5 is inletted for the SPR. I was going to send booth the rifle and A5 to Mark at SAC, but some very expensive dental work has derailed it.
If ya need more pics just lemme know. Also, if you buy, I'll give ya box of 20 Federal Premium TLR 200gr 300wsm ammo and a great deal on more if ya want more.
So, all that being said, $1,300 shipped to the lower 48. No trades please
Payment either USPS Money Order (s) or PayPal Family and Friends. Thanx for looking guys.
20210316-075528.jpg

20210316-075548.jpg

20210316-115607.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rifle. There's a post about FN spr's in the bolt action section. Lots of guys loving these fn rifles. Might want to throw the link in there. May get some good attention. Looks like a great project for someone.

Nice rifle. There's a post about FN spr's in the bolt action section. Lots of guys loving these fn rifles. Might want to throw the link in there. May get some good attention. Looks like a great project for someone.
Thank you. I posted it up. Hope it helps someone. They really are fantastic rifles.

Reactions: athanasios23
I am very interested and have cash on hand.

Is the McMillan set up for an internal mag?

What's your price on the ammo?

I'll DM as well.

I bought the stock. However, I reccommend avoiding whatever version of mcmillan stock this is. The cheek piece comes loose after every shot. Very bad design. Instead of a clamp on rods, it uses a pointed set screw into a flat piece of aluminum. I'm surprised McMillan, as a company, wasn't absolutely torn apart online due to this design. I need to call them and ask them how to make it functional.