• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

fn pbr xp .308 stock suggestions?

creech

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2012
north dakota
I've got a fn pbr xp .308 I'd like to use for hunting/target shooting. Anyone have suggestions or advice on a replacement stock?

Re: fn pbr xp .308 stock suggestions?

Manners MCS-T
McMillan HTG

Both would be great for your purposes.

My vote is the McMillan A1-3

photo-13.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Willyz54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Manners MCS-T
McMillan HTG

Both would be great for your purposes. </div></div>

This.

Both of these are the best all purpose stocks available.

Couldn't be happier with my A3 Sporter. I've got the 24" barrel with the standard floorplate. Light enough for hunting, but sits great in the bags too.

(Crappy cellphone pic.)
20121208_185834.jpg

I've been thinking the same thing thing for my PBR 300wsm. Marksman, I think you just made up my mind.

What is the intended use? In the beginning I used to think going all out was the key..now I think more realistic and think what is the tool that I would use for the job. Then I use the correct tool for the job.

Thanks for the thoughts and especially the pics. Probably going the a3 route.

Go into your profile and activate your PM's, I have some suggestions that you may be interested in.