• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up FN SCAR for sale in Fayetteville NC next month!!!

Bazan

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2008
South Texas
Just wanted everyone to know that I know of 6 FN SCARs going up for sale next month here in Fayetteville, and can track down more details if anyone is interested in getting one.

Re: FN SCAR for sale in Fayetteville NC next month!!!

Depending on what Gun Shop they'll be at, the premium for those rifles will be through the roof. Fayetteville's gun shops have a nasty habit of marking up guns because Joe doesn't do a good job saving his hard earned enlisted money. Ahhh, the joys of Fayetteville.

I've made several purchases through these guys and they've always had better prices the the other shops around but the fact that they are scars alone will have a huge price tag

not as of yet but I'll keep asking and post as soon as I find out

when they came out on gunbroker ...unreal!

A guy at the NRA show in PHX last weekend has one and wanted $4,500.00 for it

I saw two for sale in NC at a gun show, they sold for $5200 and were one before noon on the first day.

Anyone have a clue what dealer cost is on this rifle? I haven't called my distributor yet on it for fear of being laughed at...

pretty sure they're gonna go for 3500 with 10% of gross profit going to wounded warrior. NOT sure about the price I'll have to double check with the inside man tomorrow and report back.