• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FN SPR A1 trigger question

mahiman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2010
College Station, Texas
Purchased my SPR several years ago off gun broker. It came used with a jewel trigger. I’m considering going back to the original trigger assembly. Have searched online and came up empty.

Not only would I do the trigger but upgrade the spring as I many past post for a lighter pull.

Anyone have any ideas on a supplier?

You want to spend money to move from a jewel to a modified factory?

I think you may have lost your mind!

You may need to call fn and see where or how to get parts.

Last year a Therapist confirmed I am not crazy !! ? Nothing wrong with the jewel trigger.

Was thinking about putting it back to stock. My brother has a a3 with a tweaked factory trigger. It’s just as good or better than the jewel in my rifle.

Will call fn today.

Aim small miss small!!!

Just spoke to FN. great experience with the technical support group. They Will be meeting with their spr gunsmith today and calling me back with sources and suggestions!!

If FNH doesn’t have them, midwestgunworks will. They will be under Winchester Model 70 not FNH

Reactions: Lunchbox27
RGV thanks!! You are correct!! The FN tech rep called back after speaking with the master gunsmith. They referred me to Midwest gun works for all the parts I would need.

Again many thanks!!!

I've got a factory trigger from my a3g, and a rifle basic win 70 trigger, I'd be interested in selling. I have a cg Jackson 2 stage on my a3g