• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

fn spr a3 g

1shot2kill

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2008
north dakota
are these rifles worth the money and how do they perform
i know that the fbi picked this rifle but i havent really seen any range reports or met anyone who owned one i have been interested in this rifle for a while now and i am thinking it may be my next purchase but would like to make a more informed decision if you have any pics i would like to see your setup

Re: fn spr a3 g

Mine shoots great. I put a nf 3.5-15 x 50mm mlr/mil knob scope on it. There is a certain feel to working the CRF action on a Model 70 that is hard to describe, but much desired (by some of us) once experienced.

i have an spr a2 that i love. do a search the a3 g has been discussed more than once here. some have had issues with the chrome lining in the barrel chipping loose, but im not sure if that problem was resolved. i think fn fixed some, but others just got better aftermarket barrels.

I have one with a USO on it. I am in Casper Wyoming, shoot me a PM, you can shoot it and play with her a bit if you like.

I dont want to discourage you in any way but unless you can find a great deal on a new one or a reasonable deal on a used one I would just go for a custom build.

I have two standard SPR's and love them but I would not drop the money Ive been seeing the A3G for sale for.

just my 2 cents.