• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FN SPR A3G w/ CDI Mod

Savage Gentleman

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2014
Indiana
Hey guys,

I didn’t want to do this, but I have spent way too much money on on firearms, optics, and actions lately. I recently purchased this from a Hide member; it’s an FN SPR A3G - FBI HRT Rifle with CDI bottom metal to accept AI AICS magazines. The CDI modification is highly desired and can no longer be done since the gentleman passed away. The FN Special Police Rifle is built on the Pre-64 Model 70 Winchester Action; the A3G version was bedded by GA Precision for FN and is guaranteed by FN to hold a 1/2” guarantee with match ammunition. This particular rifle is threaded 5/8x24; the tactical bolt knob was done by Short Action Customs (SAC). The rifle has 1900 documented rounds through it, all factory match ammunition. I have photos, including borescope photos/videos if necessary for serious buyers. I accept Venmo, discreet PayPal and USPS Money Order. Thanks in advance; please let me know if you have any questions, email is fastest.

Price: $2,000 + Shipping & Insurance
*Bipod not included.

avcda5q.jpg

UqYbYyU.jpg

5ApGfMt.jpg

ba2m6vo.jpg

KwaRBwi.jpg

xKahFNI.jpg