• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

FN SPR Help

Blackbrush

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2011
Somewhere down in TX
I have an issue with a rifle and have attempted to contact Action Guy here and it seems he's no longer registered. Trying FN's employee directory, it seems that Ben Voss is no longer with the company. I know he was very helpful to many here and had hoped he could help me navigate the repair/warranty gauntlet as I have made a few mods (inconsequential to the issue) that shouldn't prevent warranty repair. Any ideas as how to find him or any new contacts at FNH would be appreciated.

Blackbrush,

I was waiting for a posted question or a PM. If you have a Customer Service question or warranty claim, I would suggest you contact the Customer Service Center directly at 855-536-4872 or [email protected].

I do work for FNH USA, but not in the McLean office or at the factory in Columbia, SC. I do not work for them in a direct Customer Service capacity, or in sales, or in a paid PR or marketing role, or as a "factory rep". My involvement here on the Hide is purely voluntary, unofficial and as user/owner of many FNH firearms. Any information that I provide may be technical, but not proprietary. I cannot divulge any company-confidential information or any messages not approved by the Marketing Department of FNH USA. If there are questions concerning FNH products that I can easily answer, I am happy to do so. If it is a question that I cannot answer for one reason or the other, I am happy to direct you to the correct or more appropriate resource.

With that, please pose your question here or send me a PM.

Voss