• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FN SPR with s&b 3-12x50 PMII

Astrohog

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2012
Constableville, NY
Found one at a local place. It's a police trade in. It has the adjustable cheek with the smooth bottom metal (no dbm). The barrel is not fluted. It supposedly has very few rounds. It is painted in camo (scope and rifle).

The scope is an s&b 3-12x50 pmii with a mil-dot. Not sure what else it has.

I did not get a ton of info on the rifle and scope, but I can get more.

They want $3195 for the complete setup. What do you guys think or do I need more info?

was it an A2, A3, or A5?
you can get a brand new A2 cheap, but the A3-A5s are up at least 2,200. with the scope its not a bad deal depending on the condition

Thats high IMHO for that setup. I would offer $2800 cash.
*edit* This coming from someone who had a 20" non fluted A5M and owns a few schmidts.

Is the scope a double turn or single... parallax adjustment or fixed .. either way thats a deal

Scope alone is about $2200-2800 depending condition and mil or moa turrets . Good deal even if it was an spr a1

at that price with the scope who cares about barrel condition, you could replace the barrel and still have equity in it.
buy it now.
cheers.

Sounds like you're buying a scope and there happens to be a piece of metal attached to it.

If you have to get rid of an Ai to keep an FNH then its not a good move. Keep the mkii !!

Decided I just don't want to drop the cash on it right now... The gun is at
B&H Gun Rack
245 E. Merritt Island Cswy
Merritt Island, FL 32952

In case anyone Is interested. . It was still there on tuesday. They also have a black fluted version for $3595 I think.