• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos FN SPR with some stencil work.

curtbroihahn

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2009
South west,Wisconsin
These are some pictures of my FN SPR A2 after a recent paint job and some custom stencils i made. I found a way to use contact paper and a laser engraver to cut precision stencils that would be next to impossible by hand.

Re: FN SPR with some stencil work.

i drew the file of the logo i wanted stenciled in Corel draw 12 and then lasered through the surface of the contact paper but NOT cutting the backer, then i weeded out the parts i wanted painted on the stock and covered the face with masking tape to hold it all together, when i was ready to paint i just removed the backer and applied the stencil to the stock. after rubbing it thoughly i peeled off the tape leaving just the stencil on the stock, then i was ready fopr some krylon.

I like this paint a lot. Not just the stencil stuff, but the color blending is nicely done.

You should offer stencil making as a service.
smile.gif

funny you should say that... i am putting a thread together right now that shows how i make them, how to order them , and a picture tutorial on how to put them on. it might be up by tonight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cerebus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should offer stencil making as a service.
smile.gif
</div></div>

+100 On that idea! That paint is bad ass!

That is one awesome paint job......any chance a guy could twist your arm to paint one for him?

Kevin

I'm interested.....PM me with the details

Kevin