• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNAR 308 OWNERS

cwshoer

Private
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2008
maryland
Resently became the very proud owner of a FN AR Heavy Barrel 308.
What a great rifle. I've never had a semiauto that shot so smooth with such tight groups. I was curious if other owners were as pleased.

Re: FNAR 308 OWNERS

Same here so far so good. There are a few issues that I am not that happy with mainly the magazine availability and price. I have 2 extras I paid $50 for from a shop but would like to get more if the price would come down some. I like the 10 rounders better than the 20s myself.

I'm quite happy with mine, way more accurate than I am. Can't understand all the negative comments about looks...it's comfortable to shoot and very accurate, what's not to like about that?. I bought mine because the waiting list for a DPMS LR-308 was 12 months and wanted to get a semi in .308 before the gov't outlawed "black guns that look threatening". Having had the chance to shoot the FNAR and researching the various AR-10 types, I'm glad I got the FNAR; currently dialing in loads for it, but of the three loads I've tried already, all were easily capable of < 3/4" @ 100 yds...

Very Happy with mine as well, just wished magazine was a bit cheaper or other manuf. would work.