• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG from Arizona, but I also have a question!

tacticalteddygrahams

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2024
Phoenix, AZ
Hello all from Maricopa County, AZ.

I was looking through the forums for a place to post my question but couldn’t find anything?

I’m looking for opinions on people who own Armament Technology Incorporated brands such as Elcan Specter optics and the ‘SAI’ optics SAI Model 6 scope and if anyone knows if the Model 6 uses the same glass as the Elcan/Tangent Theta optic offerings from ATI. I’ve heard the Model 6 is made in Japan, possibly by Light Optics Works (LOW), but I’ve heard the glass is better than most Japanese offerings. If they’re using the same glass in the model 6 as the Elcan it’s a sure-buy for me, but as there are no local shops that stock the SAI scope, I was hoping to ask on the forum - but again had no idea where to post. Any help in response to the question or where to properly post my inquiry would be helpful!

Sorry for being a FNG!