• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG from California

Hntgriz

Private
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2020
Been lurking for awhile and decided to join. Lifetime hunter and just started fooling around at longer ranges with my hunting rifles but stuck in a non-lead state and trying to stick with that even with target shooting. Been listening to the podcasts which have been extremely helpful. My user I.D. is Hntgriz but should probably be
C.S.F.S. - Can't Shoot For Shit, even though I've been shooting my whole life. Live up on the Northcoast which, if you have to live in Ca., is a nice place. I'll probably be posting in the Stupid Question section quite a bit.

Welcome from Middle Georgia and we almost all should, or could use that handle at some time or other. There's no stupid questions Brother, just answers you haven't found yet. As you gain more knowledge it'll open even more questions that the podcasts can help with . Glad to have you here and just keep at it!

Welcome to the Hide from a SoCal boy newly released into the wild of Texas. I have data for 6.5 Creed in both Barnes TTSX and Hornady GMX 120's as well as 7mm RemMag 139 GMX.

Reactions: Hntgriz
Been lurking for awhile and decided to join. Lifetime hunter and just started fooling around at longer ranges with my hunting rifles but stuck in a non-lead state and trying to stick with that even with target shooting. Been listening to the podcasts which have been extremely helpful. My user I.D. is Hntgriz but should probably be
C.S.F.S. - Can't Shoot For Shit, even though I've been shooting my whole life. Live up on the Northcoast which, if you have to live in Ca., is a nice place. I'll probably be posting in the Stupid Question section quite a bit.
Welcome. I’m from the northcoast too. 707?

Welcome from So. Cal. A wealth of knowledge on the site.
To quote @Zorrosdens , Lots here, cruise around, do some searches or ask DETAILED questions as needed in threads. 🤙