• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG From Colorado

fords4life

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2021
Colorado
New guy from Colorado. Just picked up my first Bergara last weekend. Looking to learn and start getting into longer range shooting. The fun part now is finding ammo.

Reactions: HOOFER
Welcome! If you don't already know, Pawnee sportsman's center is a great range to start. Steel to 1k, $20/day for non members, open Fri-Sun.

good luck and congrats . I think its all fun hunting down your supplies may suck a little but if and when you get them it feels like winning a tiny lottery except you still have to pay for the items but that's life . And when your packages arrive opening them is a strange reminder of Christmas morning as a little kid I can hardly wait to see what's inside all full of wonder and anticipation it's almost magical .

Reactions: Foul Mike
good luck and congrats . I think its all fun hunting down your supplies may suck a little but if and when you get them it feels like winning a tiny lottery except you still have to pay for the items but that's life . And when your packages arrive opening them is a strange reminder of Christmas morning as a little kid I can hardly wait to see what's inside all full of wonder and anticipation it's almost magical .
No kidding. Have 4 boxes that are supposed to be coming, empty brass coming Friday, and have some bullets. Fortunately my FIL reloads so I’ll be able to get something put together soon.

Welcome! If you don't already know, Pawnee sportsman's center is a great range to start. Steel to 1k, $20/day for non members, open Fri-Sun.
Thanks! My Dad and FIL are members so that’s usually where I go if I’m headed out with either of them.

Welcome from another new guy. I was just in your area last week. Cold and snow!!
Hope you get some shooting weather soon...it’s 72 deg and sunny here in Georgia today!