• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG from Georgia

stormhammer

Private
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2023
Atlanta
I've lurked the forums for a long while, but decided time to join - I recently purchased a Springfield Saint Edge ATC - more out of curiousity, that and it was on sale for 800 from Sportsman Warehouse - but a gun where out of the box people are able to get 0.4MOA at 100yds made me curious. That and I personally liked the looks. I've maybe some mild upgrades ( BCG, CH, B5 SOPMOD to Magpul STR for now, Arisaka foregrip ) but my next one is going to be a different optic setup.

340632992_1564814857376079_6854817391767815520_n.jpg

I've lurked the forums for a long while, but decided time to join - I recently purchased a Springfield Saint Edge ATC - more out of curiousity, that and it was on sale for 800 from Sportsman Warehouse - but a gun where out of the box people are able to get 0.4MOA at 100yds made me curious. That and I personally liked the looks. I've maybe some mild upgrades ( BCG, CH, B5 SOPMOD to Magpul STR for now, Arisaka foregrip ) but my next one is going to be a different optic setup.
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your Springfield Saint Edge ATC purchase! It sounds like you got a great deal on it. It's always exciting to try out new firearms and see how they perform.

It's great to hear that you're already considering upgrades for your rifle. A high-quality BCG, charging handle, and foregrip can definitely improve the performance and handling of your rifle. As for your next optic setup, it's important to choose a scope that suits your needs and shooting style. Do you plan on using your rifle primarily for long-range shooting or more close-quarters combat? That can help determine the type of optic you should get.