• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG from Indiana

Shooter0311

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Hello all. I have been a long time observer and finally decided to join in. Thanks to the hide; I am now buying from Southwest Ammunition and have a GAP-10 on order. It should be done around June, give or take....

Thanks gents. I am in Southern Indiana. 7mmRM; that is a nice boomstick! Once I get posting pics figured out; I'll have to put one of mine on here. Maybe my AI UNTIL my GAP-10 comes in! Excited about that! Just ordered the SH set up from Big Dog! Hope to try it out next weekend.....

Welcome to the Hide. I am sure you will enjoy your GAP-10.

First post here. I live in southern indiana and am looking to find some people to shoot with. I am breaking in my distance rifle but I am a rookie in the long distance game. However, I shoot often with pistol, AR, and shotgun, and participate in 3 gun competitions. I have a large sales territory in southern Indiana and am willing to come to you if there is a good place to shoot. I noticed some posts from Spencer and Dubois county. I drive through there all the time. thanks,