• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG here

aldog742

Private
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2011
Rochester NY
Hey guys,

I am new here but not to the shooting game. I am looking forward to reading more posts as I renew my interest in long range shooting. I work overseas doing security now on the civ side and am a former Marine 03. I certainly have plenty of free time over here so I thought I would check this site out again. I have a few Leupold Mark 6 scopes I am looking to sell on the forum but it says I must become a full member. Any guidance on how to accomplish this would be nice.

Alan

Welcome, Alan.
You can pay for 30 days to list stuff as a new member, or you can wait until you get 100 in post count. There are some on here who are very touchy about what they consider Post Count Inflaters, so I suggest you attempt to bear that in mind----or you could just not give a shit, and do what you want.
I personally have been attacked by some as an ignorant fool who spouts off on what I don't know, but I also have some friends here who said they enjoy reading my posts. I personally don't care that much one way or the other. I am opinionated, and not afraid to say it. I try to help any that I can, and pass on information----sometimes second hand, but then I say so---because many have helped me get to my lowly position.
Good luck, and welcome.

If you are selling to buy another optic or funding a build, you could post on the "want to trade" thread and see if you can trade up to what you are looking for.
And on that thread you can put a cash buy option.