• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG on the block =)

cyberpuppy42

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2009
San Diego, CA
Hey all.

Ran across this forum a few months back and been checking it out for a while. Just wanted to say 'Yo!' I've been doing precision long-range shooting for some time, and love it. Not much tactical shooting, mostly long-range paper punching.

Here's one of my jewels:

robar50.jpg

It's a Robar RC 50. It's fully NP3'd, with Leupold glass. Best group with it was .75" at 300 yards with custom loads, so I know it's a tack driver. 1:15 Lilja 29" chrome-molly barrel. Definitely a crowd-gatherer whenever I take it to the range.

Re: FNG on the block =)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GM2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you have issues with reapetablility with the removable stock like that? </div></div>

None that I noticed. Everything that's supposed to stay together stays together (trigger, action, scope, barrel), and the mounting screws do a good job holding it all in place on the stock. It's how it came from Robar, so it was designed to be taken apart like that. Makes it a lot easier to haul around that's for sure.

Some of my other toys:

PCR-1.jpg

That's an OlyArms PCR-1 that I'm rebuilding with a California-approved Kaiser OLL lower. Got it to .192" 5-shot group at 100 yards with 80-grain bullets and custom loads. I've put aside reloading for a while (apartment living... =/), but I can't wait to start again once we move into a new house.

Also got a .45 ACP upper to make a 16" carbine out of it with my second Kaiser lower.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome aboard! </div></div>

Thanks! Glad to be here. I'll have to work on some better pictures for my sticks so I can post them.