• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG signing in

Breach_and_Clear

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2017
Hey everyone,

I look forward to gaining knowledge and training from you all in regards to precision marksmanship. Thanks for having me here.

A little about myself. I'm a police officer with a large city and one of the snipers on the SWAT team. I have held that position for about 2 years so I'm relatively new to the precision rifle craft. I have attended three sniper schools and am always still learning and attempting to hone my skills. No ego here, I have a lot to learn. And if I can help anyone or be of any assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks again and I look forward to talking to you all.

Welcome aboard Brother. Sounds like you're well on your way, nice. You can PM Frank if you haven't already to gain access to the MIL/LEO section. You've found a great site and the online training may be something you wanna consider signing up for also. Again, welcome aboard.