• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG

TSig

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2013
Hi everyone. New to Sniper's hide....well at least new to posting! I have been gathering info from all of you for a while. I just recently got into reloading and am usually looking for good advice. I have always had an interest in shooting, just haven't taken the time to explore it that much. In the last year I have purchased my first reloading setup and Long Range rifle. I usually explore this site to gain knowledge from people who are well versed in the shooting world. I look forward to getting feedback and information, although I probably won't give much back right away (as I don't have any good feedback to give :D) Thanks for letting me be apart of your community!

Congrats! I lurked on and off for a few years before I signed up.

Happy to see you were smart enough to realize I was giving you a good intentioned suggestion to introduce yourself. When I joined they were hard pressed on noobs staying out of the for sale section until they positively contributed to the site. Maybe that's changed?

The crowd sways here, but once you're dialed in you'll be fine. One more suggestion, perhaps add your general whereabouts in your post might garner a warmer reception.

See ya around.