• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG

Shifty17

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2021
Arkansas
What's up gents?

Long time lurker but finally ready to partake in some of these shenanigans. I just finished my dream AR build that's been 3 years in the making and ready to share it with the world and get some opinions. I'm a disabled Vet, I was a 13F in the Army for 5 years. I'm a super gun nerd much like the rest of us I assume, and love the ins and outs and all discussions. I have a podcast with some of my buddies in the Australian PRS circuit, where we discuss some of the differences in our gun cultures as well as experience and any other random shit that comes up. It's Called the "the cold bore podast" and can be found on all major streaming platforms. We started that up in early 2020 at the beginning of the PRS season and then the Rona shut everything down so we decided to call a halt until we had new info which we will be publishing soon. Glad to be here and looking to get involved and contribute! Thanks.

-Shifty