• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fog reveal.

I always disable all unnecessary apps and features, but unless you use burners, it's impossible to completely be incognito.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mwalex and Maggot
While "burners" might be appealing you are still being tracked (or can be tracked).

While "burners" might be appealing you are still being tracked (or can be tracked).
Absolutely. The user would have to use a solid VPN and best to stay away from any email account, or web site, linked to them, personally and replace the burner, frequently. All phone use can be tracked. The key is to avoid linking the phone to the user.

I know people with no bank accounts and no phones that drive old cars and pay cash for their rent and groceries. They may be slightly more difficult to follow digitally.

I made my own and have enough left over to give to friends. Wrapped my spare chip key in it and stashed it hidden on the car. blocks most everything,

12X36 Inches 80 Mesh 200 Microns Copper Woven Wire Filter Sheet Screen
12X36 Inches 80 Mesh 200 Microns Copper Woven Wire Filter Sheet Screen
Opens in a new window or tab
Brand New
$15.70
Was: Previous Price$17.44 10% off

I think all cars, by default, are tracking you. My 2016 Hyundai had a feature you could buy for a monthly fee that would geo-fence your car to send you a text if your kids go outside those bounds... or exceeds the posted speedlimit while driving.
I'm seriously considering opening up the radio to unplug the GPS antenna.

A guy at work told me to get a VPN. I told him that seems like a false sense of security. They wouldn't be allowed if they actually worked. I don't have anything to hide but it's also not anybody else's business what I do. This stuff gives me the creeps.

Reactions: Plinker 73
I think all cars, by default, are tracking you. My 2016 Hyundai had a feature you could buy for a monthly fee that would geo-fence your car to send you a text if your kids go outside those bounds... or exceeds the posted speedlimit while driving.
I'm seriously considering opening up the radio to unplug the GPS antenna.
Get rid of your TPMS sensors, too…

Get rid of your TPMS sensors, too…
Are they reading those as you pass by readers in the road or something? Here in Texas, most roads are tolls, so they are already scanning your plates. Seems like TPMS readers wouldn't be as efficient.

A guy at work told me to get a VPN. I told him that seems like a false sense of security. They wouldn't be allowed if they actually worked. I don't have anything to hide but it's also not anybody else's business what I do. This stuff gives me the creeps.
This. Just like voting.

Reactions: Gwak2006