• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Folding anti cant options

MdrnBR

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2010
Parkville, MO
All, I am looking for a rail mounted, anti cant level that folds out of the way. I know that Flatline makes a scope mounted option but would like the idea of it tucking away under the scope. I know I have seen something out there at one point but can not remember who made it. Any ideas?

Re: Folding anti cant options

Good luck with that. I've been waiting quite some time for USO to produce another batch of the folding version anti-cant device. I really like the USO folder ACI and have one on all of my long guns. However, there's no telling when they'll be available at this point.

http://www.usoptics.com/uso-gear/accessories/ext-cant-indicator/rail-mounted-swivel-acd.html

If you do decide to go with the USO ACD, just be aware that you may need to shim it on one side or the other to get the bubble centered once you have the rail leveled. A [small] piece of aluminum foil placed between the rail and the mounting clamp works very well for this purpose.

Re: Folding anti cant options

Outstanding, exactly what I was looking for. I just don't dig the scope mounted anti cants, if they can't keep them in stock I must not be the only one.