• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Folding auto recemonedations

Alaskashooter

Lead Slinger
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2014
Alaska
Been carrying a benchmade HK entourage the last four years or so and recently parted ways with it (not willingly) so I’m once again looking for a new folding auto. Looking for suggestions must be a folder must be auto, I prefer serated and a tanto but I’ve made exceptions before. Thanks

I've been carrying a benchmade CLA the past few years. It's fairly thin and rides low clipped in my pocket. 154cm sharpens easily and holds decent. I don't believe they're available in tanto though.

Blade HQ will sell auto's w/o paperwork.

I've been carrying a benchmade CLA the past few years. It's fairly thin and rides low clipped in my pocket. 154cm sharpens easily and holds decent. I don't believe they're available in tanto though.

Blade HQ will sell auto's w/o paperwork.
+1 To the CLA. Only gripe with it is the spring is crazy strong, and might try to jump out of your hand if you don't have a good grip on it.

Have been carrying a Kershaw Launch 6 for the past year and a half, I would buy another if the need arose, paid $ 89.99

Protech or Microtech are a slightly better value at street prices than the Benchmade autos and fire much harder.

Protech CQC, TR-3, and Microtech LUDT are good general purpose designs.

I’ve used Protechs, Benchmades, and Gerbers, and Kershaws. If those, I liked the Protechs and Gerbers the most.