• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Follow Up on Leica Warranty-Very Positive!

rdinak

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2003
Birmingham, AL
About a month ago, I sent two pair of binoculars into Leica for inspection and cleaning. Within a few days I received written notification of receipt of my optics stating all repairs would be covered under "Good Will Warranty".

Today the older pair of 8x42BA's came back via UPS. When I opened the box, I was delightfully surprised. The armour coating had been replaced, lens cleaned, focus was repaired and adjusted, collimation adjusted, and then they were purged with nitrogen. They look brand new!

Best of all there is a prepaid envelope to rate the service they provided under warranty.

I am very pleased with the level of customer service received. Just wanted to pass on a positive experience with Leica.

Re: Follow Up on Leica Warranty-Very Positive!

I agree with RC, I love my CRF1200. On the other hand, I'm going on four months now waiting for my Schmidt & Bender to be repaired and S&B Inc still hasn't been able to tell me when I can expect it back.