• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

velayo_0317

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
Followthrough, to me, is defined as the continued application of the fundamentals of marksmanship until both the shooter and rifle have recovered from recoil.

Once that round goes down range the only piece of information I care about processing in my brain is where that little guy is going. If I start to move, take my face off the gun, or run my bolt all before I have not accounted for my bullet down range, I’m doing myself a disservice. Whether my target is 100 yards or 1000 yards, or if it’s moving, once I break my shot, every part of my body is frozen until I have accountability of my bullet so I can make the appropriate correction to get desired effects on my target.

Consistency breeds accuracy.

Great Point, thank you very much.

I learned the importance of followthrough shooting .308 gas guns. Not properly following through will bite your accuracy hard. And can cause accidental bump fires.