• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fonda filth makes violent Pedophile threats... any bets they get away with it...

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Oct 1, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    So that piece of filth Peter Fonda decides to go on a twitter rant calling for:

Kidnapping Trump's youngest kid
    Having a 12 year old boy raped because there is a political disagreement
    Calling for physical violent threats and action against the families of federal law enforcement agents
    Incitement specifically for Sedition and public disorder and violence

Place your bets that he never sees the inside of a cell for it & the "righteous & moral" left wing news media and propaganda arms of hollywood don't censure him in the slightest.

I keep asking myself how far is too far. Will it be when someone takes action. And then what will ge response from the Hollywood degenerates and MSM be? Condemnation or celebration.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    Didn't know he was still alive. I'm too lazy to do a shit tons of Google searches, but what I'm hearing he said that Trump's kid should be put in a cage with pedophiles?

Reactions: diverdon
    .........and they are getting what they want with these antics.

Expect more of everything and escalation of the animosity.

Its conditioned behavior now.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    345153459e.jpg

image_thumb-2-1.png

Ya, he should have stuck with being Wyatt...

53-27591-easy-rider-wyatt-billy-1-1436910913.jpg

So that piece of filth Peter Fonda decides to go on a twitter rant calling for:

Kidnapping Trump's youngest kid
    Having a 12 year old boy raped because there is a political disagreement
    Calling for physical violent threats and action against the families of federal law enforcement agents
    Incitement specifically for Sedition and public disorder and violence

Place your bets that he never sees the inside of a cell for it & the "righteous & moral" left wing news media and propaganda arms of hollywood don't censure him in the slightest.

At the very least, he most likely "suicided" his career, like that nobody "comic" Kathy Griffin did...

WTH is wrong with these people...

Reactions: XLR308 and RNWRKNP
    Did you notice the tone of the daily mail article? Again, totally leaving out any reference to the policies and realty that have created the scenario.

Did you notice the tone of the daily mail article? Again, totally leaving out any reference to the policies and realty that have created the scenario.

I'm not sure I understand what you are getting at?

I'm not sure I understand what you are getting at?
    It's probably just me, but once the article turns to explain what Fondof is mad about, the coverage is the same fluff that is being aired on networks like CNN and NBC. Notice the video clip titled "heartbreaking video of children crying...", then pictures of sad little kids at the border, reference to children in cages and the clip of the Prez only showing that the kids must be separated.

I'm not saying that the article was supportive of Fondof, just that it wasted no time in seeming to agree with the washed up has been. Like I said, it's probably just me.

Reactions: XLR308
    seriously.....when do we as a people round up these fuck sticks and make them swallow their own teeth?

calling for child rape.....yet were the "deplorable" ones.....fucking burn in hell motherfucker.

If I was Donald I'd have my dirty tricks department set his ass up with damning info on Hillary. If someone said shit like that about my 12 year old kid, they would have me to fight. God help you if my wife got there first.
    if i was donald, ide take a trip to his home in the middle of the night and put a bullet in his head personally.......threaten my family from behind a keyboard, and youll end up dead in real life.....simple as that.

My opinion was always along the lines of the ending of Easy Rider should have come about 10 minutes into the film.
    I don't know what the big hard on is over that movie. Fucking boring

Wow, what a classy man! Calling for the rape of a 12yo child. Wow. I may not agree with Trump and I think his image is bad for the country, but I don't think his children should be brought into shit unless they are participating like his older children. The 12yo should be off limits. What a cocksucking asshole.

The vitriolic politics in this country, and the inability of cable news to show anything but their chosen side in the best light and the other in the worst, while only bad news shown in a way to make it seem epidemic and crime on a rise and of course, the fault of the "other side". Those of us in the middle get stuck and fucked every time and forced to vote for people we don't like in order to not lose a Constitutional Right.

Perhaps our country is in the middle of a Constitutional Crisis and we just haven't seen it yet. But if things don't heal, and I don't see it happening because we consistently go the opposite way and now corruption and greed are done in the open, we could end up with a totalitarian govt., a revolution or more likely, a civil war, which will destroy the country and whatever we system(s) we end up with will likely be worse than what we have today.

Really concerned about the future. But like my drill sergeant said, "Pray for peace, prepare for war".

At the very least, he most likely "suicided" his career, like that nobody "comic" Kathy Griffin did...

Comparing apples and oranges there! Kathy actually had a career that was active. Peter on the other hand is a washed up Hollywood Liberal. Hell, the last thing I saw Peter do was an infomercial trying to sell 60s music.

Reactions: lash
    This is the only way losers like Peter Fonda or as he's known, Fonda Peters will ever get any attention.......

Last edited:

Wow, what a classy man! Calling for the rape of a 12yo child. Wow. I may not agree with Trump and I think his image is bad for the country, but I don't think his children should be brought into shit unless they are participating like his older children. The 12yo should be off limits. What a cocksucking asshole.

The vitriolic politics in this country, and the inability of cable news to show anything but their chosen side in the best light and the other in the worst, while only bad news shown in a way to make it seem epidemic and crime on a rise and of course, the fault of the "other side". Those of us in the middle get stuck and fucked every time and forced to vote for people we don't like in order to not lose a Constitutional Right.

Perhaps our country is in the middle of a Constitutional Crisis and we just haven't seen it yet. But if things don't heal, and I don't see it happening because we consistently go the opposite way and now corruption and greed are done in the open, we could end up with a totalitarian govt., a revolution or more likely, a civil war, which will destroy the country and whatever we system(s) we end up with will likely be worse than what we have today.

Really concerned about the future. But like my drill sergeant said, "Pray for peace, prepare for war".

Thank you.

I am so sick of the "Us vs Them" rhetoric Im ready to vomit. If there isnt a change back to "We and Us" soon the Republic will fail.

A wise man once said..."A house divided cannot stand."

Reactions: oneshot86
    Comparing apples and oranges there! Kathy actually had a career that was active. Peter on the other hand is a washed up Hollywood Liberal. Hell, the last thing I saw Peter do was an infomercial trying to sell 60s music.

Thats what I thought but Google him. Hes got several movies in the works and coming out soon.

Thats what I thought but Google him. Hes got several movies in the works and coming out soon.
    So this is probably a case of "No publicity is bad publicity."? And it plays into the "feelings" of the Hollywood mentality right now, so it will probably work for him unless we the people make it hurt by skipping his movies.

The guy was born and raised in Hollywood...yet you all act surprised that he is an immoral idiot.

Reactions: usmcmad
    My opinion was always along the lines of the ending of Easy Rider should have come about 10 minutes into the film.
    I still think Easyrider had a happy ending.

I have to think of this in terms of the Brightside. Which is that now in addition to pissing on Jane Fonda's grave, I can piss on her brothers as well.

Bucket list item will make a great motorcycle trip though I dare say I will have to line up in order to take a leak.

Cheers, Sirhr

Reactions: Badfinger

I have to think of this in terms of the Brightside. Which is that now in addition to pissing on Jane Fonda's grave, I can piss on her brothers as well.

Bucket list item will make a great motorcycle trip though I dare say I will have to line up in order to take a leak.

Cheers, Sirhr
    do we have to wait until hes dead first?

Cheers, Sirhr

Wyatt might as well. He had the realization that they fucked up by making money transporting and selling heroin.

I just remember it as a good movie.

Watch a showing of The Limey to get a taste of Peter Fonda's (probably) just deserts. The dark humor is strong in that one...

Terrence Stamp, IMHO a largely underestimated actor.

Greg

Last edited: