• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Food For Thought. Civil War 2.0

Another point about civil war II is that most who agree that there is a lot wrong with government already know that those who would oppose the government with force would make worse rulers than the ones we have. For most of us, however much we might despise something we will not take up arms against it unless we can see a realistic path that leads to a safer freer America. Thus all your friends at the gun club will be sitting out.

I agree with you. Most would support secession over revolution.

Another point about civil war II is that most who agree that there is a lot wrong with government already know that those who would oppose the government with force would make worse rulers than the ones we have. For most of us, however much we might despise something we will not take up arms against it unless we can see a realistic path that leads to a safer freer America. Thus all your friends at the gun club will be sitting out.

I think Samual Culpepper underestimates 1. the Human resolve ( he mentions convenience and comfort several times ). We live in a nation of people who seek discomfort for fun. In more ways than I can recount for you here. 2. I think he vastly underestimates the simmering anger just waiting for that spark. On both sides BTW. And It could be like wildfire. You may contain it here and there but it will rage, out of control, until there is no fuel left. Good people keep getting pushed into less and less. There comes a time when you have more to gain than to lose and that's when someone is at their most dangerous. He may be comfortable. I may be comfortable. But I can tell you, there's a lot of people, on both sides, who are not comfortable.

And then there's the Patriot.

Some of us just want to do what's right and just.

I know it's not really what you mean, but why do we need rulers at all?

I know it's not really what you mean, but why do we need rulers at all?
It is exactly what I mean. It is the point under my other point. In America free men consent to be governed by our Republic. Ruled by an self recognized elite, no. Yet federal agencies continue to assume ever greater power and the authority to exerciser it. I feel that we will continue to have some freedom with the kind of men President Trump is putting in our Judgeship's. The next Democrat President will perhaps be one to many.

Why do we keep letting others refer to the revolution as a civil war???? A civil war pits us against each other, exactly what they want.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Why do we keep letting others refer to the revolution as a civil war???? A civil war pits us against each other, exactly what they want.
Yes. We don't need a revolution or civil war. We need a constitutional restoration. All these parasites have destroyed the country little by little over the year. Like termites.

I couldn't keep my attention on the video or the commentary in the article. Maybe I'm too old to be seriously contemplating civil war or revolution in our Nation. Maybe I'm at a disadvantage just being alive in such an age as ours. Hard for me to say.

In case nobody noticed, we had a genuine civil war; and guess what, we still have the US of A. ...And 620,000 dead Americans in the process; with essentially no change whatsoever in the system.

I served in Vietnam, where 53,000 Americans died over more than a decade, while 51,000 died at Gettysburg in a couple of days. I've walked that battlefield many times, taken much time to reflect in that cemetery, and read the words of the dead; especially about how incongruous that experience was, when imposed upon their otherwise simple lives.

I have this overpowering aversion to the deliberate creation of dead Americans.

That's what the proponents of civil war, revolution, whatever they care to call it, are pushing, no matter how carefully or endearingly they couch their enticements.

...And I'm not for it.

Nobody would win.

Do I have a collection of accurate firearms, and an adequate supply of ammunition for such? You bet I do.

But they are NOT for the purpose of promoting civil unrest. They are for recreation, and the potential, maybe even the remote potential, that I will need them solely for the purpose of safeguarding my home, family, close friends and neighbors. Any other purpose is straight out of Cloud Cuckoo land.

Dream on, ye fabricators of a new America. I'll wave you all my luck as you plunge onward toward something ye know not yet what.

Be cautious about what you wish for others; you may get it visited upon yourself. ...And you would deserve every bit of it.

Go ahead, poke that lion. See what comes next.

Greg

Last edited:
Show me your chains, Slave; or are they all in your mind?

Playing the victim card now, are we; Jerry?

I couldn't keep my attention on the video or the commentary in the article. Maybe I'm too old to be seriously contemplating civil war or revolution in our Nation. Maybe I'm at a disadvantage just being alive in such an age as ours. Hard for me to say.

In case nobody noticed, we had a genuine civil war; and guess what, we still have the US of A. ...And 620,000 dead Americans in the process; with essentially no change whatsoever in the system.

I served in Vietnam, where 53,000 Americans died over more than a decade, while 51,000 died at Gettysburg in a couple of days. I've walked that battlefield many times, taken much time to reflect in that cemetery, and read the words of the dead; especially about how incongruous that experience was, when imposed upon their otherwise simple lives.

I have this overpowering aversion to the deliberate creation of dead Americans.

That's what the proponents of civil war, revolution, whatever they care to call it, are pushing, no matter how carefully or endearingly they couch their enticements.

...And I'm not for it.

Nobody would win.

Do I have a collection of accurate firearms, and an adequate supply of ammunition for such? You bet I do.

But they are NOT for the purpose of promoting civil unrest. They are for recreation, and the potential, maybe even the remote potential, that I will need them solely for the purpose of safeguarding my home, family, close friends and neighbors. Any other purpose is straight out of Cloud Cuckoo land.

Dream on, ye fabricators of a new America. I'll wave you all my luck as you plunge onward toward something ye know not yet what.

Be cautious about what you wish for others; you may get it visited upon yourself. ...And you would deserve every bit of it.

Go ahead, poke that lion. See what comes next.

Greg

I have no desire for armed conflict. The reality is that liberty is steadily being eroded. As much as I would like for the ballot box to correct this trend, I think that's pie in the sky. Tyranny is tyranny. The founding fathers would have put a halt to this trend decades ago. Just my 2 cents.

When talk about forcing or killing people we do not agree with or that we have political differences with we are talking about forcing and killing family....yours and mine. Not interested. There will be no winners.

When y'all start talking about trying and imprisoning our Representation for crimes against the nation, bribery, breach of oath, and other crimes against the Republic - a peaceful revolution - I'm in. America's failure and oppressor is our Government and our politicians. The People need to rise up against tyranny. Not each other.

VooDoo

its a small minority VD, very small that want to keep us divided, they are losing and it will be very dramatic before the threat subsides. They gain power by division, poverty, hopelessness, and propaganda, the house of cards is falling but it will take another decade to collapse the whole thing.

The light has been shined on the evil though, we aint going back and we are heading in the right direction. Hope we get to the end point peacefully, but considering the killing the left has done in the past two years I doubt it.

When talk about forcing or killing people we do not agree with or that we have political differences with we are talking about forcing and killing family....yours and mine. Not interested. There will be no winners.

When y'all start talking about trying and imprisoning our Representation for crimes against the nation, bribery, breach of oath, and other crimes against the Republic - a peaceful revolution - I'm in. America's failure and oppressor is our Government and our politicians. The People need to rise up against tyranny. Not each other.

VooDoo
When talk about forcing or killing people we do not agree with or that we have political differences with we are talking about forcing and killing family....yours and

20 exit ramps per city, its simple

If you have to get it done on the cheap, you can do it for a lot less than that if you have folk that know the local traffic.

For example Dallas... 10 "borrowed" rock haulers and 10 guys driving off road bikes that can hold 2 people.
Flipped correctly at exactly the right time and exactly the right place in proper coordination and the entire city is going nowhere for days without a single shot being fired or a single weapon needed.

Hey, the left is already starting to Boogaloo so lets just start to show them some serious Hootenanny. We shot communists in Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and we paid and supported jihadists to shoot them in the 80's. We know we have no issue shooting commies, so stop screwing around and just DO IT