• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors $$ for a Springfield Loaded Black Stainless Target

USGILT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2007
KS, Leavenworth
Got offered $860 for a used Springfield Loaded Black Stainless Target. Anybody know if that’s a decent price or not? Not sure how many rounds down the pipe, doesn’t look to be any outside slide or frame wear at all.

Thanks,

px9152lp-spec.jpg

Re: $$ for a Springfield Loaded Black Stainless Target

That's not a smokin' deal. If its low low rounds and you want to help the guy out, buy it.

Re: $$ for a Springfield Loaded Black Stainless Ta

What would you consider as a reasonable price with between 200-400 rds down the pipe? Thanks,

The prices I have recently seen new are 900+. With 200-400 down the barrel I would offer him 800 and see how it goes. The model has target sights, which some see as an upgrade. 750-800 would be a fairly solid deal for a weapon that has little wear.

Josh

When I asked the guy in my local gunshop why $860 he says <span style="color: #3333FF">"well they retail new for like $1,200 new." </span>That dosent help me its not new! I think after that I gave it back and let him put it in the case. Didnt even ask him if he knew how many rounds were through it. If I would guess from some of the carbon when I racked it maybe 200-400 rds fired didn't really look that closely at the barrel.