• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For all you Midwesterners...

El Wray

Sergeant
Minuteman
<span style="color: #003300"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Check out Spartan Tactical Training Group @ teamspartan.com and Impact Training Group @ nawttc.com for some high-speed training!!!</span></span></span>

Re: For all you Midwesterners...

Have you attended any of their training? If so, what is your assessment of the course you attended?

John Krupa III and his staff of STTG are TOP NOTCH! I've attended his Tactical Pistol and Carbine classes, firing thousands of rounds without one complaint! His biggest asset is his instructing ability, he's not just another shooter... HE KNOWS HOW TO TEACH!!! And, his classes are a lot cheaper than most. Definitely A BIGGER BANG FOR THE BUCK!!!

New on the scene, is the Impact Training Group which just took over the Blackwater-Midwest range, now called the North American Weapons and Tactical Training Center. I have no experience with them BUT they're the only training group that I know of in the Midwest/Chicagoland area that offers a PRECISION RIFLE course. So, I'm looking forward to that in April 2011.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: El Wray</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #003300"><span style="font-weight: bold">Check out Impact Training Group's updated 2011 website for some pretty good specials!

www.nawttc.com</span></span> </div></div>

Never knew there was anyone around here that taught this stuff. That is only a couple hours away from me. Thanks for the post.

It's planned for near Lansing. No word on their website about exactly where or when, though.

its pretty cool. rifle range only goes to 100 yards but the pit is really the only reason to go. whole lot of rapid fire goodness

I plan on attending the November Precsion 1 and 2 classes with two other friends from KS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cw8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the latest MTC newsletter, they offer some information to the location and projected opening of the 1000 yard range in Michigan. www.MarksmanshipTrainingCenter.com </div></div>Please share: When and where?