• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

for all you MOTORHEAD Fans......

J.Boney

Resident Sheepdog
Minuteman
May 10, 2006
NC - USA
Made the short drive to Charlotte last night to see these iconic rockers! I have been a Metal Head for over 25 years, and just now have had the opportunity to see Motorhead. Lemmy, Phil, and Mikkey rocked the house. As Lemmy likes to say, they are “Everything Louder Than Everything Else”! The sound was great! They have three more stops in the U.S. – Austin, TX, Tempe, AZ, and LA…. Go see them while you can! Enjoy the Pics!

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

Re: for all you MOTORHEAD Fans......

The thing I love about Motorhead is that they have stuck to their roots. No matter what the popular "trend" was, or what was called "mainstream", they did not waiver.

Seen Motorhead at Ozzfest a while back. No gimmicks, and no doctored music. What you hear on a album is what you get live. One of the best bands there topped by only Ozzy and Rob zombie.

I got to see Motorhead open for Metallica in the mid 90s. Oh man what a killer concert. In Seattle, they dedicated Ace of Spades to Jimi Hendrix. I cracked up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got to see Motorhead open for Metallica in the mid 90s. Oh man what a killer concert. In Seattle, they dedicated Ace of Spades to Jimi Hendrix. I cracked up. </div></div>

Did you know that Lemmy started as a Roadie for Hendrix?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got to see Motorhead open for Metallica in the mid 90s. Oh man what a killer concert. In Seattle, they dedicated Ace of Spades to Jimi Hendrix. I cracked up. </div></div>

Did you know that Lemmy started as a Roadie for Hendrix? </div></div>

I had heard that but wasn't sure of it's authenticity. I knew he was being cool, but it was a funny play with words. Great show. Loud.

Battalion of Saints, circa 1984 or so...
Motorhead was an entry drug to fast and furiouser and furioser punk rock and speed metal back then

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8uS8kisWJnU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8uS8kisWJnU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>