• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

? for manners T4 owners

jr81452

Professional Skeptic
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2007
Saint petersburg, Florida
Could one of you gentlemen supply me with the rough dimensions on the diagram bellow? I emailed Tom and he offered to send me a spacer to measure, but I'd rather not put him out of the time and trouble. I need the Dims so I can have a custom 3 way plate made while I wait on the stock to arrive. Dims don't need to be super accurate, just close; as the final fitting will take place after I have the stock in hand.

Thanks.

mannersbuttplate.jpg

Re: ? for manners T4 owners

Starting at top and going clock wise - .600, .770, 3.000, 1.480, .620, 1.5900 overall width, 1.480, 3.000, .770. Depending on the LOP of the stock and the fitting process of the pad this could varry a little bit, but it should get you close. I would make your part so that it is about .050" inside of these deminsions and has a trim ring that overlaps these deminsions buy about .050" so you can sand it in. Thank you very much

Re: ? for manners T4 owners

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starting at top and going clock wise - .600, .770, 3.000, 1.480, .620, 1.5900 overall width, 1.480, 3.000, .770. Depending on the LOP of the stock and the fitting process of the pad this could varry a little bit, but it should get you close. I would make your part so that it is about .050" inside of these deminsions and has a trim ring that overlaps these deminsions buy about .050" so you can sand it in. Thank you very much</div></div>

Wow that's customer service! Makes me all the happier to wait for the T4A I have on order!