• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For my AZ friends

MCSO1357

Teaching the rookies to walk down the mountain
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 9, 2008
    Iowa
    • Love
    Reactions: Jgunner and Rthur
    Wickenburg is a small town on the outskirts of phoenix, and on the way to las vegas from phoenix. I might have to drive way out of my way to show support. My job isn’t affected by this nonsense other than no dine in and home depots are causing people to bunch up by the doors, but this shit is way overblown and asinine. Time to show politicians the free americans are tired of the bullshit.

Reactions: MCSO1357
    Wickenburg is a small town on the outskirts of phoenix, and on the way to las vegas from phoenix. I might have to drive way out of my way to show support. My job isn’t affected by this nonsense other than no dine in and home depots are causing people to bunch up by the doors, but this shit is way overblown and asinine. Time to show politicians the free americans are tired of the bullshit.
    Ya, it’s an old cowboy town that also supported the mines in the hills back in the early 20th century. I grew up in Peoria, so I spent a lot of time around there exploring the hills.

Reactions: Jgunner