• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For only 35K you can have your own survival bunker.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    If it wasnt so cold I'd look into it.

This is absolutely a joke. How am I to get there. Good luck to spending a $35k on a great innovation.

35k could buy a good bit of reloading supplies let lesser neighbors bury themselves in the ground .

F the pheasants! It's still a working cattle ranch. Work something out with the rancher.
    Steak what's for dinner baby! Mac;)

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Pretty cool for those so inclined. Did anyone notice the two people they spoke with had some sort of badge on their hip? Like a police badge maybe??

Pretty cool for those so inclined. Did anyone notice the two people they spoke with had some sort of badge on their hip? Like a police badge maybe??
    Yeah I figured the YouTuber couple would have mentioned that. I was waiting for an explanation, especially after they zoomed in on the one guys sidearm.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    The problem is, that the cows don't flush worth a damn and if you hit them with a shotgun it just makes them mad...

Sirhr
    At least you wouldn't need to feed a bird dog. Plus, you'd be able to practice some of those entries in your D.O.P.E. book. Looks like you could get some serious ELR done, and still make an ethical kill. Mac

^^^ This.

However… buy three of them. One to live in. One to use as garage. One to set up machine shop and hobby shop. Could be a hell of a full-time residence.

Think of the pheasant hunting, too!

Sirhr
    One just for ammo,

2 Fucking cold. could we move it to the Tucson area?

But youre from snowman country anyway.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
    On there website the cost is now $45,000 with an annual fee (I suppose your property tax) of $1,091.

$10,000 gives you the minimum to live in it.

After building swimming pools for 38 years I think I could swing it myself. My land is perfect to include secret access tunnels, even from inside my home. My problem is the lack of desire, ole lady mentions it now and then, I'm to the point, I hope I'm ground zero, fuck fighting the zombies in the aftermath...

Reactions: Maggot
    After building swimming pools for 38 years I think I could swing it myself. My land is perfect to include secret access tunnels, even from inside my home. My problem is the lack of desire, ole lady mentions it now and then,
    I'm to the point, I hope I'm ground zero, fuck fighting the zombies in the aftermath...
    NO shit. :p

Reactions: BAMAboy18