• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SPF: 1 set of JP reduced power AR trigger springs

corey4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2012
pittsburgh pa
they are too light for my liking.

edit to ad on 6-1-20:
i have one more set that i pulled from my ar22 on sunday may 31st. it has about 200 rounds on it.

the original 2 sets have been sold and shipped as of monday 6-1-20.

the set for sale is the one in the middle of the last pic. the first 3 pics are the sets that were shipped out today (6-1-20). the pic was taken as an offer to the original buyer of the 2 original sets that were for sale as an after thought on my part . he declined the offer so i am putting put the 3rd set for sale. $6 shipped.

i have 2 sets of JP reduced power AR trigger springs. one set is brand new, the other has about 300 rounds rounds on it.

the new set is $8 shipped

the used set is $6 shipped

USPS money orders, walmart, western union, bank checks, cash, PayPal friends and family only, you get the idea. i'm pretty easy to get along with. if you prefer to use PP without F+F, then any additional fees are the responsibility of the buyer. If you accidentally send funds without F+F, items won’t get shipped until the difference is received for the agreed price.

PMs generally wont get answered until later in the evening. I work outside, not at a computer. i am located near Pittsburgh PA zip 15238 if local

KIMG0728.JPG

KIMG0726.JPG

KIMG0727.JPG

KIMG0754.JPG

Last edited: