• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision For Sale AN/PAS-23 Thermal with IR laser

onajoyride

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2010
Farragut, TN
I am selling my MTM PAS-23 handheld thermal unit. This scanner weighs in at only 11.2oz! I have the factory case, amber filter, eyecup and weapon mount. The ideal use for this is handheld scanner and the IR laser designator can aid in target location for your night vision wearing partners. I have the weapon mount however I have never weapon mounted this and it probably is best suited for handheld scanning. The Insight AN/PAS-23 is a pocket sized monocular, with an integrated infared laser pointer. Equipped with a thermal imager, it allows the user to view high resolution images, and identify a target in low light conditions, or in absolute darkness. It is designed to provide convenient usage, and can be handheld, or mounted on a tripod stand. This device provides the option of attaching different lenses, an LCD display screen, or a cable, to download, capture, and store thermal images.
$3300 shipped with signature confirmation. I can take PayPal, venmo or if you prefer cashiers check. If paypal the 3% fee is your responsibility and no mention of guns. I can send you an invoice with Thermal imaging camera equipment. Email, texting or calling is best over a PM here.
503-799-1218

[email protected]

Attachments

• 20210303_152654.jpg
    20210303_152654.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 234
  • 20210303_152630.jpg
    20210303_152630.jpg
    826.1 KB · Views: 714