• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision For Sale: EoTech ClipIR Thermal, L3 LWTS Thermal, Full Power Peq15 (Prices Lowered)

Ppapago

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2014
For Sale are the following:

NO TRADES

1. EoTech ClipIR Thermal Clip-on and weapon sight. In like new condition with original hard case and all accessories. Only test fired to confirm function and proper collimation. $7,000 $6,800 shipped PayPal F&F.****SOLD****

2. L3 LWTS. Used condition but in great shape. Comes with padded carrying case, extra battery cartridge, shroud, manuals. $5,500 $5000 shipped PayPal F&F. ****SOLD****

3. Full power Tan Peq15. $2,000 shipped PayPal F&F. SOLD

All prices include basic ground shipping to lower 48 with insurance.

EDIT: Added Pics of Peq-15.

Attachments

• IMG_0668.jpeg
    IMG_0668.jpeg
    761.1 KB · Views: 2,072
  • IMG_0669.jpeg
    IMG_0669.jpeg
    717.8 KB · Views: 1,884
  • IMG_0666.jpeg
    IMG_0666.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 1,787
  • IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
    779.8 KB · Views: 1,734
  • IMG_0742.jpeg
    IMG_0742.jpeg
    517.4 KB · Views: 1,839
Last edited:
really nice gear. I have owned all of it. you left the peq15 pic off.

What part of the country are you located near ?

Reactions: JOThompson
I am located in the DFW area. I have finally added the Peq-15 pics. Was having issues saying the file type was not correct or supported. Got it fixed now.
really nice gear. I have owned all of it. you left the peq15 pic off.

What part of the country are you located near ?

I am also located in the DFW area. Would you be interested in A PVS-14 RC. It is probably 5 years old. Green tube, and perfectly clear. If so, I would use it as part payment for eith the eotech or the LWTS.

If I am able to sell the PVS-14 RC, I would look sewriously at your LWTS. Wish I would have never sold mine,,

I do not know if the question is to me or the OP, but I have used both. They are both great. If I were to only own one it would be the LSTS--which can be used as a clip on and a stand alone. The eotech IR is a clip on . the eotech is an excellent product used with a scope of about 6 power, sometimes more. The LWTS--pretty much the same. Based on size and its stand alone capability I would go withthe LWTS--but I really like both..

Eotech can also be used as a dedicated weapon sight just like LWTS

I have a question regarding the ClipIR. How much demagnification does this have on the back end? Does it provide an useful FOV at 1x? How is the collimation? Reason I ask is that I have an XELR, but this requires a minimum of 3.5x to utilize the full screen, and the FOV is rather limited. I am looking for a short range option in front of an LPVO.

I cannot answer the demagnification question. POI shift on this unit is less than or just right at 1 MOA. 1X on this unit is not an issue. I used it with a NX8 1-8 and it worked well when I tested it out.

Yeah, this model is ideal for an LPVO. Demag is minimal and FOV is pretty wide,

Someone that was not me edited my original post and the last one where I previously stated that all items had been sold. If anyone else is contacted about buying anymore items from me then it is a scam. I have sold ALL items I have for sale in the multiple ads I had. I have since changed my password and will keep a look out for anymore suspicious activity.

If possible, can the mods lock this thread?

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Someone that was not me edited my original post and the last one where I previously stated that all items had been sold. If anyone else is contacted about buying anymore items from me then it is a scam. I have sold ALL items I have for sale in the multiple ads I had. I have since changed my password and will keep a look out for anymore suspicious activity.

If possible, can the mods lock this thread?
@MarinePMI