• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD For Sale: Factory Glock 19 gen 4 9mm slide, $145

nmmi9100

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2010
New Mexico
SOLD to Mike_P

Offered for sale is one factory (OEM) Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm stripped slide, $145 shipped CONUS. All parts are stripped except for the firing pin channel liner, which is OEM. With a Gen 3 recoil spring and $15 adapter, this can be used in a Gen 3 Polymer 80 build. Condition of the slide is as pictured. Shows little use. Glock factory quality beats the hell out of all the chinesium slides out there.

Payment by Paypal F&F preferred. Zelle or personal checks also accepted. I'll ship promptly after receipt of electronic payment. Slide will ship after check clears if you take that option. Please see my feedback here. I use the same handle on eBay and Gunbroker if you'd like to check there as well.

This slide is not listed elsewhere, so he or she who claims it first and then pays in a timely fashion, gets it.

/David

IMG_9623.JPG
IMG_9625.JPG
IMG_9624.JPG
IMG_9626.JPG

Last edited: