• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms For Sale - Fierce Mountain Reaper 300 PRC ($1950)

ttg7ya

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2022
Manhattan Beach, CA
Offering for sale my Fierce Mountain Reaper in 300 PRC.

Purchased May 2023 for an Elk Hunting trip above the snowpack this November. Performed extremely well. Successful hunt - freezer now full.

Very lightweight platform (under 7 pounds). But getting a bit too old for above the snowline deep backcountry hunting and want to buy a GA Precision AR-10.

Photo below. Fierce Bipod ($110) included. One magazine.

2023.12.30 Fierce Rifle.jpg

Retail price $3,600. Selling for $1,950 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meier256

Purchased May 2023 for an Elk Hunting trip above the snowpack this November. Performed extremely well. Successful hunt - freezer now full.

Very lightweight platform (under 7 pounds). But getting a bit too old for above the snowline deep backcountry hunting and want to buy a GA Precision AR-10.

View attachment 8310008

What is a good number to get in touch with you at

View attachment 8310008

My email is [email protected] if you want to send that way

View attachment 8310008

If you get a chance send your ph my way very interested

Not sure if I’m posting in the right area but Definetly interested in the rifle , my email s meier256@ hotmail.com. Would like to give you a call on the rifle , thank you

Sir - my apologies. The rifle sold via Calguns. I apologize for not responding sooner - it has been a busy week back at work.

To be fully candid, I had some discomfort selling the rifle to any Hide user - I would not recommend Fierce for future purchases. The accuracy of the platform leaves something to be desired. Hence the markdown from what I paid (more than $1,500 in less than one year). I just wanted it gone.