• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For sale help??

whin4

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2008
New Zealand
Why cant I post in the for sale section, as far as I can tell ive completed my profile. Is there something else that I need to do?

Re: For sale help??

You need at least 50 meaningful posts, a full and complete profile, and a public e-mail address.

Read the sticky at the top...it's got the rules. The MOD crew apply the rules to everybody, so don't feel like you're being singled out; we all started as nuggets here at one point.

Re: For sale help??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need at least 50 meaningful posts, a full and complete profile, and a public e-mail address.

Read the sticky at the top...it's got the rules. The MOD crew apply the rules to everybody, so don't feel like you're being singled out; we all started as nuggets here at one point. </div></div>

+1 you can TRADE before 50, just not sell.....FWIW