• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD For Sale: Knight's AN/PVS-30 Refurb

earthtrekker1775

The Prodigal Gun
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2009
PNW
I may end up regretting selling this but I have the itch for a new project.

Better than average Knights refurb with high FOM and Halo. I have only put about two hours of viewing on the tube looking at the stars and my farm at night. Great image quality but because Oregon doesn't allow nighttime hunting with NV and I have nowhere to shoot LR after dark, I never got around to shooting with it. There is a fine linear scratch on the objective lens coating (as shown in photo) unit came with it and does not affect the image at all. I put on some flat, Krylon but otherwise as received when I bought it. All markings/numbers are visible and were not painted over. For serious inquiries I am happy to mount it up and try to get some good through scope photos.

Knight's Armament AN/PVS-30 Refurb

FOM of 2167.2

Halo of 1.11

MOA Offset of 0.0 MOA

Price: $5500

IMG_7474.jpeg
IMG_7475.jpeg
IMG_7476.jpeg
IMG_7477.jpeg
IMG_7478.jpeg
IMG_7479.jpeg
IMG_7481.jpeg
IMG_7482.jpeg

This is an ITAR restricted item. Don't attempt to buy unless you are an adult, citizen of the USA and in the lower 48 and it is legal for you to buy and own.

Price includes shipping and insurance to lower 48.

Prefer Venmo, Zelle, PPal FF, or if you want you can use USPS Money order or personal check but must clear before item ships. Please send PM for arrangements.

Thanks for looking!