• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD For Sale: M249 SAW clone in .22lr

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    SOLD $900 shipped to your FFL. I am selling my M249 SAW clone in .22lr. I built this gun. It works flawlessly. All my guns are guaranteed and you may return within one week for a full refund, less shipping. This gun is built around a tube fed Marlin model 60 in .22lr. It includes an EoTech clone that works perfectly for this application. This gun shoots to point of aim, see the video. Custom CeraKote. M249 SAW picatinny rail handguard. Folding bipod. Back-up iron sights. SAW ammo box with dummy 4-1 rounds. This gun will go up on GunBroker Sunday night starting at $700 (plus tax) if you think you feel lucky. $40 shipping to your FFL.

DSCN4227.JPG
    DSCN4228.JPG
    DSCN4229.JPG
    DSCN4231.JPG
    DSCN4233.JPG
    DSCN4236.JPG
    DSCN4237.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN4230.JPG
      DSCN4230.JPG
      526.8 KB · Views: 143
    • DSCN4234.JPG
      DSCN4234.JPG
      545.7 KB · Views: 76
    Last edited:
    build me one!
    Wanna build another one?
    I've had several requests for people to build them one in the last hour. Thank you, that is high praise. However, i sold this one for about what it cost in parts. It took me about 40 hours to build and the cost would be prohibitive. I do, however, have a very cool copy of the British SA80 battle rifle with a very good copy of the SUSAT sight, in .22lr, that I will let go for the same price...$900. Agin, about the cost of parts, labor was actually more extensive as this is a bull-pup and the whole trigger mechanism had to be designed and fabricated.
    L85.JPG
    L85 (2).JPG
    L85 (2).JPG
    L85 (2).JPG
    L85.JPG
    l85004.JPG
    l85.png

I've had several requests for people to build them one in the last hour. Thank you, that is high praise. However, i sold this one for about what it cost in parts. It took me about 40 hours to build and the cost would be prohibitive. I do, however, have a very cool copy of the British SA80 battle rifle with a very good copy of the SUSAT sight, in .22lr, that I will let go for the same price...$900. Agin, about the cost of parts, labor was actually more extensive as this is a bull-pup and the whole trigger mechanism had to be designed and fabricated.View attachment 7615435View attachment 7615436View attachment 7615436View attachment 7615441View attachment 7615442View attachment 7615443View attachment 7615434
    Thank you for responding. I understand where you are coming from with the cost of parts and cost of man hours required. The sa80 looks amazing but the saw would have more of a interest to me since it was part of my upbringing in the corps. Of you would ever like to build another one please let me know. Thank you

Reactions: gyz77
    Says the person supporting the same failed policies that have been tried time and time again.

Go bury yourself in a mass grave

Re read what I have posted here, the only thing I support is the bill of rights, reaffirmed by the federalist papers.

If you really want to get into it PM me, not sure what your outburst has to do this mans rifles, but at least have enough respect to not further derail his post.

Reactions: disla82
    I've had several requests for people to build them one in the last hour. Thank you, that is high praise. However, i sold this one for about what it cost in parts. It took me about 40 hours to build and the cost would be prohibitive. I do, however, have a very cool copy of the British SA80 battle rifle with a very good copy of the SUSAT sight, in .22lr, that I will let go for the same price...$900. Agin, about the cost of parts, labor was actually more extensive as this is a bull-pup and the whole trigger mechanism had to be designed and fabricated.View attachment 7615435View attachment 7615436View attachment 7615436View attachment 7615441View attachment 7615442View attachment 7615443View attachment 7615434

We’re both of these rifles still tube fed?
    Amazing work!

So.... i really really really would like a wa 2000 in .22.... any chance of being interested in making that happen?

Re read what I have posted here, the only thing I support is the bill of rights, reaffirmed by the federalist papers.

If you really want to get into it PM me, not sure what your outburst has to do this mans rifles, but at least have enough respect to not further derail his post.

I got you mixed up with someone else I do apologize sorry about that.

For anyone interested. I could make you a pretty nice close clone of the Wa2000 in 5.56 for $2K or in 7.62 for $2.5 K. I think these would be better suited to the bullpup design. These would be a close clone, not an exact clone and will be based on the AR system and take AR mags. Half down to begin, half down upon completion. I haven't built one of these before, but I don't see a problem. There is a lot of stock work involved. If it becomes a money pit, I reserve the option of cancelling the project and refunding your deposit in full.

1619805102814.png

• Love
    Reactions: Texasflyer