• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories For Sale - McMillan A10

eav

Precision Rifle Addict
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2014
Washington
Selling a mcmillan A10, bed for an Impact SA, badger enhanced bottom metal and a mcmillan full length arca rail on bottom. Painted a dark green gun candy with some graphic type stencil art of a snake. Lady decided to stick with her PDC chassis. Stock is in good shape. Still have the spacers to make it a standard LOP. Barrel channel will accept up to an m24 profile (was opened by my smith, no hack jobs here. Can Text more pics. Either post or PM me your # and ill send pics of the stock next to a piece of paper with my handle and the date on it. (Gotte be careful now days) I will ship the stock ups or fed ex (your choice) with an ungodly amount of bubble wrap on it to keep it safe in transit.
Stock is 899 new before arca rail. Asking 750 for bare stock, 800 with bottom metal and 850 with bottom metal and arca rail. The bottom metal i had installed has a barricade stop and the mag release is flush with the trigger guard. Figured shed be less likely to accidentally drop a mag that way. Its a great stock and im not looking to dump it for bottom dollar, so price is firm
Trades welcome for the following items- (I can add cash or accept cash to even things up)
Cadex field comp chassis sa 700 foot
AI AX Chassis SA 700 foot (newer version)
A quality LA mag bolt face action 700 foot.
Quality SA 700 foot 308BF.
Thanks for looking!
Ean.

20190921_144625.jpg
20190921_144532.jpg
20190906_163025.jpg
20190921_134745.jpg

Reactions: kevinsachs