• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire For Sale: MDT Oryx 10/22 Chassis

Mark_Dorman

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2023
Portland, OR
Up for sale is my MDT Oryx Chassis for the 10/22 with some included and optional accessories. I’ve had it for about a year now and it’s a great chassis. It's just not well suited to the PRS/NRL type shooting I do. While I don’t compete with it, I’d still like to have more fun with it and the Oryx is a bit too rear heavy for how I like to seat the rifle on obstacles. It is fantastic off a bipod and would be excellent for benchrest.

The chassis is in really good condition. A few minor nicks that are barely visible.

Asking $320 shipped OBO - Optional accessories SOLD.

1713502636168.png

Included with sale:
  • MDT Oryx Chassis - Ruger 10/22 - Right Handed - Black
    • Standard Pistol Grip
    • Action Screw
  • Sunwayfoto M-Lok ARCA Rail (installed)
  • MDT Oryx Buttstock Adjustment Knobs Set - 105124-BLK (installed)
  • Cheek Comb Lock Collar (installed)
  • MDT Buttstock Spacer Kit - 4 pieces - Black - 104185-BLK (never used)
Optional Accessories:
  • MDT Vertical Grip Premier - Black - 105173-BLK - ($40) - SOLD
  • MPA EVG Grip (Enhanced Vertical Grip) - Black - ($30) - SOLD
  • XLR Tactical Bag Rider (with original and m-lok mounting hardware) - ($50) - SOLD

MDT-Oryx-Angles.jpg

Feel free to ask any question you might have about the chassis or accessories. You can find additional images in this google photos album along with some images of the chassis with my barrel action installed in different configurations (obviously not included). The barrel in the photos is a 20 inch 0.920 straight contour.

Google Photos Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vp6JN5vb4JG2agJQ7

Last edited: